The COVID-19 community vaccination bus will be on Brunswick Square, opposite UCL’s School of Pharmacy (WC1N 1AZ) on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday 1 June, 3 – 7pm
- Friday 4 June, 3 – 7pm
- Saturday 5 June, 10am – 2pm
This is a free service for anyone who is currently eligible for the vaccine including those aged 30 and over. You don’t need to be registered with a GP or have an NHS number to be vaccinated. If you haven’t had your first dose of the vaccine yet, book your free appointment now by calling Camden Council on 020 7974 4444 (option 9). You can also turn up at the bus during operating times but please try to book in advance to guarantee your appointment.
If you have any questions about the vaccine, there will be healthcare professionals, including Drs and vaccinators, on-site who can give you more information before you choose to have it. There’s also information at nhs.uk/coronavirusvaccine and camden.gov.uk/covid19vaccine or you can read the attached leaflet.
See below for more information.
Location, date and time
Who can book a vaccine appointment on this service?
How do you book an appointment?
COVID-19 community vaccination service will be at the following location:
Brunswick Square, opposite UCL’s School of Pharmacy, WC1N 1AZ
This is a free service for anyone who is currently eligible for the vaccine, which includes people who are:
Please note that you’ll be asked to wait for 15 minutes after having your vaccine to watch out for extremely rare allergic reactions.
Things to note:
- This is a free service provided by University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- We will vaccinate anyone who is eligible – you don’t need to bring proof of address or immigration status
- If you have an NHS number, please bring it with you. If you don’t know what it is, find out at nhs.uk/find-nhs-number
- If you aren’t registered with a GP and/or don’t know what your NHS number is, we will still vaccinate you
- Please bring your phone number, address or email address so that we can contact you about your second dose
- All data will be held on the secure NHS system and no personal details will be shared
- You’ll be asked to wait for 15 minutes after having your vaccine to watch for extremely rare allergic reactions.
Please follow public health advice on the way to and during your appointment:
- wash your hands before you arrive and use hand sanitiser gel when asked
- wear a face covering, unless exempt
- stay 2m apart from others
- do not leave home or attend your appointment if you have coronavirus symptoms