We are pleased to invite the residents of Camden and other stakeholders to our Annual General Meeting (AGM) scheduled for Tuesday, 21 December 2021. The meeting is open for the public and will be held online between 6 – 6.40 pm. Highlights include the presentation of our 2020 annual report and elections of trustees.
Agenda for the AGM:
- Introductions, apologies, declarations of interests
- Questions from the public to be held at the end.
- Minutes from previous AGM
- Matters Arising from Previous Minutes
- Trustee Tenure Renewal
- Presentation of Healthwatch Camden Annual Report
- Overview of HWC’s Annual report including financial headlines
- Questions from the Public and AOB
- AGM Close
Every voice counts when it comes to shaping the future of health and social care services. Our AGM is the chance to get your voice heard. It’s an opportunity for you to feedback on what you think the top priorities should be for the coming year.
Please let us know if you have any access needs that will enable you to participate in the session. BSL and Speech to Text will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Team of Healthwatch Camden